– Who are we? BLLN Sports Group (“Ringwalks”), a limited liability company with its registered office at Koninginnestraat 2A, 2000 Antwerp and with company number BE.0770.498.813.
– What data do we process? Basic identification data (name, address, email, preferences) financial data, and surfing behaviour.
– For what purposes do we process these? To provide you with our services and products, for communication about our services, for website analysis and general marketing.
– For how long do we process your data? For the duration of the execution of the agreement. We need to keep certain data longer for social or fiscal reasons.
– Any questions? Feel free to ask them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ringwalks (hereinafter referred to as “the Provider”) considers the guarantee of privacy and the protection of your personal data to be very important. With this privacy statement (hereinafter “Privacy Statement”), the Provider wishes to inform the user in detail about the processing of his/her personal data and corresponding rights when using the website (hereinafter “Website”).
By using certain functions of the Website, the Provider receives your personal data, which it will process with respect for the privacy of the user and in compliance with the (European) General Data Protection Regulation (“AVG” but better known as the “GDPR”/”AVG”).
If you would like more information on privacy and data protection, you can always visit the website of the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy (also known as the Data Protection Authority) via the link: https://www.privacycommission.be/nl.
By accepting this Privacy Statement, you give your general consent to all the processing described in this Privacy Statement for which consent is required.
TO WHOM DOES THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLY?
This Privacy Statement applies to all our potential, current and former users of the Website. The Privacy Statement is valid for all pages hosted on the Website and for registrations to this Website. It is not valid for pages hosted by third parties to which Ringwalks may link and whose Privacy Statement may differ. When you are referred to another website or application, the Privacy Statement of that other website will apply.
This Privacy Statement forms an integral part of our Terms and Conditions. By accessing and using the website or otherwise providing us with personal information, you expressly agree to this Privacy Statement.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING?
Ringwalks, a limited partnership, represented by Tom Billen, shall act as data controller (“Processor”) when processing personal data and this with respect to the processing operations carried out by the Provider under its own responsibility and authority.
BLLN Sports Group CommV (‘Ringwalks’)
Represented by Tom Billen, business manager
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS WHEN USING THIS WEBSITE?
1. Personal data processed when filling out the contact form on the Website: Personal identification data are processed when a visitor contacts the Provider via a contact form on the Website. This person is looking for more information regarding the Provider’s services. The processing of personal data is based on the contractual relationship and the previous contacts.
2. Personal data that you communicate to us: Firstly, we process some of the personal data that you have communicated to us when making a reservation. For example, we will collect your personal data when you contact us, e.g., when you make a reservation. Furthermore, we process your basic identification data for the management of our customers, as well as our suppliers. In order to use our services, you are required to provide us with information, including some personal data such as your e-mail address, name, address, language preference and contact details. After providing our services, we may also ask for additional information which may help us to provide you with even more customised services, such as your experiences and suggestions. Our legal basis for this is our legitimate interest and because it is necessary for the performance of the contract.
3. Personal data we collect based on your use of the website: We keep technical data about each individual who visits our website. In order to facilitate navigation on the Website and to optimise its technical management, the Website uses “cookies”. In particular, this concerns log file data such as IP address, pages opened, mouse clicks, the date and time of your request, your browser, the search engine, device data and the keywords used to find the Website, etc. This data allows us to recognise you and can tell us how you use our website, for example which pages you have viewed. Our legal basis for this is your consent. These analyses allow us to improve the ease of use of our website and to tailor the website to your preferences and interests.
4. Personal data that we obtain from third parties: We also process certain data that we obtain from other companies, namely our Event Organisers and suppliers. This mainly concerns the basic information of your profile (name, e-mail address, date of birth, postal code, gender). This information includes, for example, direct identification data, email addresses, and information such as professional background, indications of average age, gender distribution, language choice and location data. We may also supplement the personal data we collect with information from other reliable sources, both online and offline. Ringwalks will only do so insofar as this data was collected lawfully by the third party and it can also be lawfully shared with us for the purposes we intend. If necessary, Ringwalks will obtain explicit permission for this on site. Our legal basis for this is the performance of the agreement and our legitimate interest. Ringwalks will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only make them available to third parties who are involved in the execution of your booking and the Event Organiser. Our employees and any third parties contracted by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your details.
5. Other purposes based on our legitimate interest or on the execution of the agreement: guaranteeing the management and control regarding the execution of the offered products; sending and following up orders and invoicing; sending promotional information regarding the identical products as what the User has already ordered; possibly sending free samples or offering identical or similar products at more favourable conditions; answering the users’ questions; realising statistics; improving the quality of the website and the products by the Provider. Our legal basis for this is the performance of the contract and our legitimate interest.
Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer to collect standard internet logging information and behavioural information. This information is used to track visitor behaviour on the website and to compile statistical reports on the website.
For more information on which cookies we use, for what purposes and for how long they are stored on your browser, please refer to our Cookie Statement on our website.
HOW DO YOU OBTAIN MY CONSENT?
WHO RECEIVES MY PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data collected by using the contact form of this website are processed by the Provider.
Ringwalks uses Google services to improve our content and keep it free. Ringwalks shares data with Google. For example, when you visit a website that uses advertising services (such as AdSense), that contains analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) or that embed video content from YouTube, your browser automatically transmits certain data to Google. This includes the URL of the page you are visiting and your IP address. We may also set cookies in your browser or read existing cookies in your browser. Apps that use Google advertising services also share data with Google, such as the app name and a unique ID for ads.
Ringwalks uses the Google Firebase of following integrations:
– Firebase Authentication
– Firebase Cloud Functions
– Firebase Cloud Messaging
– Firebase Cloud Storage
– Firebase Crash Reporting
– Firebase Dynamic Links
– Firebase Hosting (old, updated)
– Firebase Invites
– Firebase Legacy (old, updated, now called Legacy)
– Firebase Notifications
– Firebase performance monitoring
– Firebase Realtime Database
– Firebase Remote Config
– Google Analytics for Firebase
Users may opt-out of the Firebase Analytics features, including through applicable device settings, such as device advertising settings for mobile apps, or through other available means.
Google Play Store and App Store for Ringwalks PRO subscription
Ringwalks collaborates with the subscription infrastructure of Google Play Store and App Store to facilitate the oﬀering and purchasing in-app Ringwalks PRO subscription. In doing so they receive your account information and personal data.
For Android users:
For iOS users:
On our website, you will find links and functions linked to different social networks, in which you can share your information.
Protection of Ringwalks and others
We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Ringwalks, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The Provider uses external processors. This includes temporarily transferring data to third parties for certain tasks or investigations if we do not have the resources to do so ourselves, e.g., hosting website, mail platform, helpdesk tools, etc. If we do so, we will always ensure that your data is treated confidentially and used securely. We always stipulate this contractually with these processors. Thus, the processor will never be allowed to use your data on his own initiative and, except where otherwise required by law, your data must be deleted as soon as the processor has completed the task.
Your personal data will not be transferred to other external parties without prior consent or notification, unless The Provider is obliged to do so on the basis of a legal provision or a court decision.
HOW LONG IS MY DATA BEING PROCESSED?
The Provider will retain your personal data only for the minimum period necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, except in the case of dispute resolution or if a longer retention period is required by law for tax, social and administrative purposes. Non-personal information may be kept without limitation in time for statistical purposes.
Specifically, data collected through the contact form will be kept for 1 year after storage in order to provide services.
Your data will only be actively stored for 5 years after your last order of our services. Ringwalks will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the aims pursued. Sometimes we are legally obliged for tax, administrative and labour law reasons to keep data for a longer period of time, up to 10 years, for example invoices or data used in the event of a dispute. Ringwalks may also continue to retain personal data relating to individuals who have cancelled their accounts in order to respond to enquiries or complaints which may be sent after the termination of its services and to comply with all applicable laws, including tax laws.
DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
The Provider recognises that the security of personal data is an element of data protection. Therefore, The Provider will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised processing or access in order to prevent misuse.
For any transfer of personal data to a processor outside the EEA, The Provider will always do so in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement and follow the applicable data protection laws and regulations to ensure adequate safeguards.
HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS?
You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to The Provider. In order to prevent any unauthorised disclosure of your personal data, the request must be sent from the e-mail address associated with your account or contact form submission.
The Provider has one month to respond to your request. This period begins when The Provider has received your request and has all the required information to fulfil your request.
The Provider will provide the requested information free of charge. If requests are unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their repetitive nature, The Provider may charge a reasonable fee or refuse the request.
If, for some reason, you believe that The Provider has not properly handled your request, you can contact The Provider, who will work with you to find a solution.
For the sake of completeness, we inform you that if The Provider does not respond to your request, refuses it, or if our response does not meet your expectations, you always have the right to file a complaint with Data Protection Authority. Address: Rue du Printing 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel: +32 (0)2 274 48 00, E-mail: email@example.com.
WILL MY DATA BE PROCESSED OUTSIDE EUROPE?
Your personal data will be stored within Europe. Ringwalks always endeavours to process personal data within the EEA as far as possible and, in any case, only transfers data to a non-EEA country if that country provides an adequate level of protection within the meaning of the GDPR, or within the limits permitted by the same law, e.g. by ensuring data protection through appropriate contractual provisions.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN I EXERCISE?
Right of access: You can ask us which personal data we process from you, what we process it for, which categories of personal data we process, with which categories of third parties we share your personal data, the origin of the processed data and – if applicable – the logic we use in the automatic processing of personal data.
Right to rectification: It is currently possible for any user to correct their account details themselves via The Website. In order to keep your data up-to-date, we ask you to make any changes yourself.
Right to erasure of data: You can ask us to delete your account. By doing so, you will no longer be able to use The Website. After the request, the Provider will suspend your account for 30 days to give you the necessary time for reflection. Afterwards, the account will be permanently deleted.
Right to restriction of processing: In the cases provided for in Belgian and European privacy legislation. When processing is restricted within The Website, your personal data (except for storage) will only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. After obtaining this processing restriction, you will always be informed by The Provider before the processing restriction is lifted.
Right to transferability of data: You have the right to obtain the personal data you have provided in a comprehensive, structured and machine-readable form and have the right to transfer such personal data to another controller where the processing is based on the legal grounds of consent or contractual relationship.
Right to withdraw consent: If the processing of a personal data is based on the basis of consent, you as a user have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This can be done by cancelling your account.
Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data only if the processing is based on public interest or legitimate interest.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
We comply with the requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – European regulation), regarding the protection of personal data of minors. Although the Website and the App are available to all ages, we do not collect any information from children under the age of 13 without the respective permission of their parents or legal guardians. If you are aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without the permission of his or her parent or legal guardian, please contact us. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information without the permission of his or her parent or legal guardian, we will take steps to delete that information immediately.
The last change was on 23 February 2023. You can always find the most recent version at www.ringwalks.com.
Do you have any questions or comments about our Privacy Statement? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.